Détail de l'annonce
I was an active cyclist, windsurfer and player of basketball at school, and I participated in cycle marathons each year in Cornwall.
I started fitness training at the YMCA in London with a skilled YMCA Course Teacher, back in 2000.
In 2003 I began research on different training techniques and their benefits. I realised the importance of having the correct knowledge and putting this into practice.
I wanted to help colleagues to reach their goals. I decided to follow my passion for fitness and changed career to become Fitness Instructor and eventually Personal Trainer.
I am enthusiastic about fitness, keen to motivate others and push them to exceed their goals; I get satisfaction to see people feel good about themselves.
I am a coach with varied experiences:
- Fitness Instructor at Fitness First, Amsterdam 2005
- Personal Trainer at home, outdoors and in gym clubs - Cote d’Azur and the Var 2007
- Personal Trainer and Group Fitness Instructor at Club du Monde, Antibes, France 2010
- Body Pump classes in a gym environment
- Group and individual training lessons including Swiss ball, bodyweight, TRX, weight training exercises and stretching
- Box fitness & Boot camp classes both indoors and outdoors
- Clients with different requirements from beginner level to those who demanded strict training methods, for weight loss, muscle growth and stamina.
In the beginning of 2006 I achieved a YMCA Gym Instructor Qualification in Brighton, England but this did not fulfil my need for knowledge and so I went further and completed an Australian Institute of Fitness – Master Trainer Award (Personal Trainer) in June 2006 at the Alicante Campus in Spain.
After 5 years living in Amsterdam I relocated to Nice, France. Here I was challenged with the obligation of obtaining a French Diploma. I was obliged to complete a French formation to enable me to work as a Personal Trainer in France. This was a good challenge as well as an opportunity to extend my knowledge and compare French and English training techniques, whilst working in 2 fully established gyms in Nice.
- Body Pump
- Swiss ball
- Body weight training
- Weight training
- Boot camp
- Weight loss, muscle growth
- Fitness First, Amsterdam – Instructor Training 2005
- YMCA Gym Instructor 2006
- Australian Institute of Fitness – Master Trainer Award (Personal Trainer) 2007
- BPJEPS (Brevet Professionnel de la jeunesse, de l'éducation populaire et du sport)
- Lifetime, Bristol - Stability Ball Core Workouts 2010
- Lifetime, Bristol - Circuit Training 2010
- Member of the Register of Exercise Professionals (REPS), UK
- Gregory Capra sport training method
- Gregory Capra diet method
Coach - David - Coach Capra (SK 06) N° ent. : 0000Toutes ses annonces
Statistiques de l'annonce
Nombre de vues : 166
Dernière visite le : 07/05 à 20:13
Référence : 77
Coach - Morgan -...
Coach - Julien -...
Coach - Romain -...
Coach - Mathieu...
Coach - Gregory....